Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day 3 : Crossed 3000 views. Yay!



Yup, you read that right. This blog was viewed for the 3000th time last night.

I still remember the day when my other blog crossed 10000 views, and the fuss I made over that milestone. It took nearly four years to get there, so I did get a little too excited about it. Now in just two years Irony is nearing its 20000th mark. And this one didn't take half as much time to get to the 3K milestone. <surprised smiley>

These blogs to which frankly I haven't been very faithful with, are being read by even a two people is still surprising to me. All this is so very new to me, and so very humbling. Thank you all very much. And do drop by again, anytime.

We still have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep.

(such a dork.)

No comments:

Post a Comment